Every business understands how important good security can be for their place of work. When searching for the right security equipment, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. And with so many different industries, each one has its own set of needs that must be met. To find a solution that best fits your needs, you’ll want to choose a provider that offers customized solutions.
Whether you run an office or an automobile shop, Utility Telecom’s experts can help you pick out the equipment that caters to your company’s needs. And with a team that oversees your camera installation services from start-to-finish, you’ll know exactly what you can expect.
Utility Telecom provides professional services featuring licensed installers, customized solutions for your application, and local maintenance and support. Our installation services utilize the latest analog and digital equipment, including security cameras with IR technology.
Camera Installation and Security Services Include:
- Site Assessment – During the assessment, our experts conduct a thorough site assessment starting with a basic schematic of your floor plan. After the assessment, we address your needs and questions to identify all possible challenges based on your location.
- Local System Configuration – We can configure your cameras and security systems to meet your needs—locally.
- Installation – Our team installs, positions, and fine-tunes all of your equipment to save you time.
- Cabling – Our experts install all cabling like Ethernet, video, and power cabling for both cameras and analog equipment.
- Remote Workstation Configuration – We can provide workstation configuration for your equipment and installation services.
- Documentation – We can provide documentation and archives for all of our equipment and system settings.
With Utility Telecom, your business is in good hands as our experts assess your needs to determine the best security monitoring products for your location and budget.