Feature Instructions For Customers
Below you will find help documents to most of our commonly asked questions and copies of our service set-up documents. We hope you find these resources useful. If you don’t find what you need, please contact our friendly Customer Care staff or visit our Knowledge Base/FAQ. Our team is ready to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For any network or technical issues with your service, please contact us at 877.965.7800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MaX UC (formerly “Accession”) Quick Start Guides
Emergency Tips for COVID-19 Pandemic – New!
- How to Start A Meeting Using the MaX UC App
- How to Set Up Call Forwarding
- How to Make Calls Using Your Computer
- How to Start a Web Meeting or Conference Call
- How to Access Faxes and Messages Online
- How to Download MaX UC for Your Desktop or Cell Phone
- New Customer Welcome Kit – New!
- CommPortal Quick Start Guide
- Polycom Products Quick Start Guide
- Polycom Soundstation Quick Start Guide
- How to Use Voicemail
- How to Use Conference Calling Bridge
- How to Use Music on Hold
- How to Use Multi-Line Hunt Group
- How to Program Functions on Your Phone
- How to Use the Premium Attendant
- How to Set Up Emergency Call Notifications – New!
- Accessing Call Reports – New!
- Automated Wake-Up Calls (Hosted Hospitality) – New!
Utility Fax Professional Guide
How to Download MaX UC for Desktop?
MaX UC Desktop Settings Guide
MaX UC Desktop Walkthrough
MaX UC for Mobile
Commportal 9.4 Update Tutorial
MaX Meeting Guide