Feature Instructions For Customers
Below you will find help documents to most of our commonly asked questions and copies of our service set-up documents. We hope you find these resources useful. If you don’t find what you need, please contact our friendly Customer Care staff or visit our Knowledge Base/FAQ. Our team is ready to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For any network or technical issues with your service, please contact us at 877.965.7800 or email@example.com.
Emergency Tips for COVID-19 Pandemic – New!
- How to Start A Meeting Using the Accession Communicator App
- How to Set Up Call Forwarding
- How to Make Calls Using Your Computer
- How to Start a Web Meeting or Conference Call
- How to Access Faxes and Messages Online
- How to Download Accession Communicator for Your Desktop or Cell Phone
- New Customer Welcome Kit – New!
- CommPortal Quick Start Guide
- Polycom Products Quick Start Guide
- Polycom Soundstation Quick Start Guide
- How to Use Voicemail
- How to Use Conference Calling Bridge
- How to Use Music on Hold
- How to Use Multi-Line Hunt Group
- How to Program Functions on Your Phone
- How to Use the Premium Attendant
- How to Set Up Emergency Call Notifications – New!
Accession Quick Start Guides
- Accession Meeting Quick Start Guide
- Accession Communicator for Desktop Guide
- Accession Communicator for Mobile Guide
Utility Fax Professional Guide
How to Download Accession Communicator for Desktop?
Accession Communicator for Desktop Tutorial
Commportal 9.4 Update Tutorial
Accession Communicator V2.28 Tutorial