What is SD-WAN?
Software-Defined (SD) Wide-Area Networking (WAN) is an application of Software Defined Networking (SDN) technology that is applied to a WAN connection. This allows organizations to have higher-performance WANs while using cheaper and more accessible internet access.
More organizations are transitioning over to cloud services, but still have on-premise resources. Switching to SD-WAN allows organizations consolidate their network visibility and management of the cloud and on-premise usage. This makes sense for organizations, as it ensures a seamless connectivity experience for both employees and customers alike.
With Utility Telecom’s SD WAN solutions for business, your organization can upgrade from costly multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) networking hardware and move to the security of cloud networking with SD-WAN technology. This simplifies operations with the use of centralized provisioning, management, policy control and application visibility. With SD-WAN, your business has the benefit of multiple layers of security to protect against Internet and branch cyber threats.
- Reduce Costs – Switching to SD-WAN reduces the need for expensive hardware
- Decreased Provisioning Times – Deploy our zero-touch provisioning in just 30 minutes
- Monitor Performance – Have access over your network, analytics, and traffic wherever you are
- Traffic Steering – Steering redirects from irrelevant sites to optimize internet speeds and loading times.
- Scalability and Elasticity – Allows users for complete control and personalization
- Integrated Security Functions – Ensure a secure connection while proactively preventing against next-generation firewalls, malware, content filtering, IPS and anti-virus, DDoS and phishing attacks