Current Employment Opportunities
We are currently hiring Order Specialists in Stockton, CA
Job Title: Telecom Order Specialist L1
Location: Stockton, CA or San Luis Obispo, CA
The Telecom Order Specialist L1 is responsible for project managing orders from beginning to end. This is a progressive position with increasing levels of responsibilities. Primary responsibilities will be to manage disconnects and port outs. This position requires the ability to multitask and work independently with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Excellent organizational and communication skills are required.
- Respond to CSR requests.
- Process LSRs received.
- Provision services in network switches and various provisioning systems.
- Follow-up on pending orders ensuring timely progression and resolving any outstanding items.
- Submit LSR/ASR orders, number porting, directory listing, and circuit testing.
- Coordinate network resources, employees and vendors.
- Update inventory systems.
- Ensure deadlines are met for orders.
- Manage multiple projects and orders from start to finish.
- Act as primary point of contact, ensure customers, sales, vendors, etc. are updated with up to date order information and timelines.
- Order management experience is required, high volume order management preferred.
- Three years of increasing levels of responsibility managing multiple orders, accounts, or projects.
- Strong organizational skills and project management. Must be capable of prioritizing, coordinating, and scheduling multiple resources.
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to research and think outside the box.
- Positive team player.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and open to new ideas.
- Detailed and process-oriented.
- Committed to continually improving processes and procedures.
- Analytical, excellent troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Able to defuse difficult customers and work under pressure.
- An undergraduate degree is desired.
- Certifications and experience can be substituted for education.
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Career at Utility Telecom
Utility Telecom’s size and broad range of services translate into numerous possibilities for career growth and development- an important factor to consider when choosing an employer. Regardless of your chosen field, each step in your career path at Utility Telecom offers valuable hands-on experience that will help develop your skills and prepare you for advancement.
Reach your potential
Utility Telecom understands the importance of high-quality, highly-motivated employees in maintaining our position as a market leader. Therefore, we will provide the training and development necessary to help you achieve your career goals and succeed at the highest possible level. Utility Telecom offers extensive programs for ongoing development and education, and regularly offers courses to cultivate new potential. With training courses that range from Web-based to interactive television to live classroom, our programs are all designed to help you reach your full potential. Employees can also engage in continuing education by exploring other avenues, such as colleges and universities, via our educational assistance program
The Utility Telecom workplace also provides employees with innovative technologies to help them do their jobs. These technologies range from a Web-based corporate directory to intranet sites devoted to various company departments and functions. Every aspect of our workplace is designed to streamline day-to-day activities through the smart use of technology. One of the ways we strive for excellence is through our commitment to diversity. Our diverse workforce provides us with the range of talent and experience necessary to compete successfully in the global marketplace.
At Utility Telecom, we value the diverse backgrounds of our people and work to create an open atmosphere of trust, honesty, and respect. Harassment or discrimination of any kind – including that involving race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other similarly protected status – is unacceptable. This principle applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, transfer, promotion, layoff, recall, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all Utility Telephone personnel and all applicants for employment based on individual qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other similarly protected status. It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and not to discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria.