Upgrade Your Communications Service
Are you ready to upgrade your communications solution? Utility Telecom’s Hosted PBX brings a big business phone system to you at a lower Total Cost of Ownership than what you’re currently paying, and is easy to manage. Using the breakthrough technology of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) over Utility Telecom’s state-of-the-art network, you can efficiently use one connection for all your communications needs. Don’t have the resources or the desire to purchase, set up and maintain your own telephone systems? Hosted PBX is the communications solution for your business.
Standard and Premium Service Levels
Whether you’re a small “mom ‘n’ pop” shop or a growing small/medium business, we have the right solution to fit for your company’s needs. Our standard Hosted PBX service delivers you a powerful, full-featured, business-class phone system without the cost and hassle of having an on-site PBX. Standard calling features include Shared Line Appearance, Multiple Appearance Directory Numbers (MADNs), Call Pick-up Groups, Music on Hold, and Short Code Dialing. Premium Hosted PBX services adds additional communications capabilities to our standard offering with features such as Unified Communications, Auto Attendant, Remote Worker support, AutomatedCall Distribution (ACD), and more.
Real Business Benefits!
Focus on your business — not your phone system
- No premises-based equipment to install, maintain, or occupy space.
- Administrators and users easily manage and control all communications features from any web browser.
An End-to-End Secure and Reliable Solution
- Utility Telecom delivers a High Quality, Reliable solution over its managed network.
- Utility Telecom network will automatically handle calls and collect messages during power outages. In case of disaster, employees can have their calls forwarded to home or mobile phones.
- Flexible infrastructure can grow as you grow.
- Make Hosted PBX the last phone system you will ever buy. Feature upgrades are done in the network — seamless for you.
Easy Management and Administration
- Perform Moves, Adds, and Changes (MACs) at the click of a mouse.
- Tailor calling features to individuals or groups.
- Control call forwarding, SimRing, and call rejection through our web portal.
Standard Hosted PBX Service
Get the features you really need Hosted IP PBX service delivers you the power of a PBX over your company’s existing T1 line or broadband Internet connection. All you need at your business locations are the business phones that operate over your business LAN (and we provide those!). Bundle our Hosted IP PBX service with our High Speed Internet service and save money on our fully managed service.
Features of our Standard Hosted PBX service include:
- Web portal for do-it-yourself changes and feature activation and management
- Caller ID, including name and number
- Call forwarding
- Call transfer
- Speed dialing
- Find me/Follow me a.k.a. Sequential Ring
- SimRing (up to 5 phone numbers, including cell phones)
- Call hold, including Music on Hold
- Attendant Console
Through our easy-to-use web portal, you have complete control over how your phone system is set up and used.
Easily make changes to your Multi-line Hunt Groups or Multiple Area Directory Numbers, enable/disable phone settings such as call forwarding, short dial codes, sequential and simultaneous ringing, and much more.
Our Hosted PBX service allows for a central administrator (office manager, secretary, etc.) to change settings on the phone lines for the entire business group, and individual users also have the same control over their own extensions.
- Web-based Administration
- Auto Attendant
- Automated Call Distribution (ACD)
- Shared Line Appearance
- Outgoing Call Blocking
- Mandatory Account Codes
- Selective Call Rejection
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- Screening List Editing
- Toll Restriction
- Find me/follow me (Sequential Ring)
- Business Group Dialing Plan
- Special Intercept Announcements
- Multiple Appearance Directory Number (MADN)
- Multi-Line Hunt Groups
- Music on Hold
- Click to call (with Desktop Assistant)
- Remote Worker support
- Plus many more….
Individual station features:
- Station-to-station intercom dialing
- Do not disturb
- Message waiting lamp
- Attendant console (line state monitoring)
- Call park / retrieve
- Directed call pick-up
- Short codes (group and personal)
- Account codes (mandatory and optional)
- Internal/external caller ID presentation
- Distinctive ringing for internal/external calls
- Call forwarding (unconditional, busy, selective, fixed)
- Call rejection (anonymous or selective)
- Automatic recall (AR) and callback (AC)
- Call waiting (with or without caller ID)
- Caller ID / calling name (delivery and blocking)
- SIP Call Forking
- Find-me / follow-me (configurable via web portal)
- Plus many more…
We deliver the features your business needs in today’s competitive business environment!