Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
Customer Service/Call Center Representative
Location: Stockton, CA
Customer Service Team will receive incoming customer inquiries and technical support calls while providing prompt professional service. The representative will receive, document, and resolve all customer issues and questions. This position requires excellent communication, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask. The goal is to provide all customers with exceptional customer service exceeding customer expectations.
- Professionally handle all inbound calls and emails ensuring questions and issues are resolved promptly and thoroughly.
- Create, escalate, and manage trouble tickets from beginning to end.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather information from the customer to immediately respond to the customer’s needs and troubleshoot in real time.
- Thoroughly document all troubleshooting and communications in tickets.
- Use monitoring tools to identify, research, and investigate potential issues.
- Act as primary point of contact and keep customers, salespeople, and/or vendors updated with current status until issues are resolved.
- Willing to work flexible schedules and participate in after hours on call rotation with occasional overtime.
- 1 year minimum experience in customer service help desk capacity required.
- 2 years of telecommunications, ISP, or technical support roll preferred.
- Internet or telecommunications knowledge and experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/listening skills required.
- Strong organizational and project management skills required.
- Outstanding customer service skills, pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment and multitask.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think outside of the box.
- Able to defuse difficult situations while remaining professional and calm.