Utility Telecom has launched a new software called “STASES,” created by the company’s own developers. The software allows users to build an on-call schedule based on a controlled calendar. This software is fully customizable to the users’ needs and offers detailed automation of a call-workflow including voicemail notifications, in-depth forwarding, and third-party calendar integration.
Who does it benefit?
STASES can benefit any users with an on-call schedule. The software allows the employer to automate their call workflow and employee notifications. This can be especially helpful for:
- Home Health Nurses
- And More!
- Completely customizable call workflow
- Users can access STASES on any device or web-based system
- Automated text can be sent to employees whenever they are on-call
- Employees can share an on-call voicemail box
- Users can pause notifications and restart them with a click of a button
- STASES can integrate with 3rd party calendar software (ex. Amion)
Three key features that are not available on MaX UC:
- The ability to send several voicemail notifications (MaX UC only sends 1 email notification)
- Automatic remote call-forwarding customization
- The capability to send SMS voicemail notifications
Note: STASES is fully integrated with our auto-attendant system. Any changes that are made through the software are automatically reflected on all other interfaces (ex. Commportal, MaX UC).
To learn more about STASES, contact us at 877.377.7177!